Orlando, FL | 941.483.6512 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Technologies Inc | Los Angeles, CA | May 2019 – Present
- Unity3D developer on the N171-035 Navy SBIR project.
- User Interface recreation from design documents, where decoupling was emphasized.
- Hand coded various features like camera controls, time management, weather system, etc.
- Implemented computational scripts that mimic underwater acoustic behavior as well as accompanying scripts for signal processing needs.
- Experience with unit testing for validation of custom types and functions.
- Created user documentation as well as instructional videos detailing the application’s core functionality.
Assistant Data Analyst
University of Central Florida | Orlando, FL | August 2018 – May 2019
- Analyzed data generated by Handshake and reported insights. Worked on two projects with the Honors College and Athletic Department to give reports on student-employer relations, and website activity. This required the study of current and historical time series data from Handshake.
- Designed surveys using Qualtrics. Surveys often involved nominal and ordinal data and appropriate methods such as logistic regression. Non-parametric methods were used to understand statistical significance if present in the collected data.
Mantzaris, A.V., Walker, T.G., Taylor, C.E., Dustin Ehling. Adaptive network diagram constructions for representing big data event streams on monitoring dashboards. J Big Data 6, 24 (2019).