Orlando, FL | 941.483.6512 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Technologies Inc | Los Angeles, CA | May 2019 – Present
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game.
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Odax Technologies LLC | Winter Park, FL | May 2019 – Present
- Implemented data-driven machine learning methods to be used in production at scale with help from other teammates.
- Participated in everything from data exploration, modeling, training, implementation and measuring the impact of the models you have created.
Assistant Data Analyst
University of Central Florida | Orlando, FL | August 2018 – May 2019
- Work closely with Statistical Research Coordinator.
- Complete administrative tasks such as: preparing outreach list, organizing and managing student’s profiles on Handshake by changing status, adding labels, etc.
- Assist in data needs for assessment and accreditation purposes. Analyze and report data as needed.
- Provide data reporting and analyzing support to Experiential Learning Faculty Coordinators.
- Conduct students and employers follow up activities
- Assist EL with recruiting events/projects as needed
Adaptive network diagram constructions for representing big data event streams on monitoring dashboards | Mar 7, 2019 | Journal of Big Data